We are currently looking for Interns!
Who Should Apply:
This unpaid internship would be beneficial for any student who is interested in event planning, communications, public relations and/or marketing. The intern would experience the planning of events in addition to real world public relations and online marketing strategy and tactics.
Requirements would include the following:
• Excellent communication skills.
• A polite and friendly phone manner.
• Being organized and detail oriented.
• Willingness to ‘jump in’ and learn.
• Computer savvy.
Some of the intern’s tasks are as follows:
• Coordinate on-line marketing efforts: events, email blasts, social media and SEO/SEM campaigns
• Help create written materials: news releases press releases, media alerts, PSAs
How to Apply
To apply for an internship, please send a resume and cover letter to:
We are flexible with schedules and would work around class requirements. In addition, Whitegate PR and clients have paid positions available after the internship has been completed.